Takumi Precision has a vacancy for CNC Turner at its Facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
- Fitter/Turner or Equivalent Qualification
- Programmer/Operator in CNC Machines, Machining and Tools, or related field.
- Knowledge of lathe CNC controls, including multiple-axis machining centres.
- Adaptable toward ever-changing technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a CNC Operator & Programmer (Doosan Machines & Fanuc Controls preferred)
- Previous experience of working within an ISO Quality Assured Environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet production targets and customer demand.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships with people at all levels of the business.
- Knowledge of 5S, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances.
This is a full time role on the evening shift Monday to Thursday, based in our manufacturing facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick, Ireland.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to [email protected]