Takumi provides an agile manufacturing service which compliments our partners’ own
Whether you need a subcontract outsourced process for your medical device or a complete manufacturing solution, Takumi have the skills, technology and experience that you need. We have extensive machining experience with a broad spectrum of Medical Devices metals, including SS, Titanium and CoCr in cast, printed and bar formats. We also excel with plastics from PP and PE to PEEK and a host of others. Add to that our surface finishing and product cleaning capabilities that is ready to be tailored to your specific needs.
With extensive PPAP, MSA and Validation experience to compliment our production abilities, Takumi has the capabilities to meet the most stringent Med Device requirements.
Our services have continually evolved to meet the needs of our customers and the requirements of the Med Device regulations. Every new challenge gives us an opportunity to further enhance and improve. This agility has made Takumi the partner of choice for a long list of Med Device clients.
Our services include:
- Prototyping, Proof of Concept and DFM analysis
- Complete part production or machining of supplied parts as an OSP
- Multi-axis machining – Lathes, Mills, Millturn & 5-Axis Waterjet
- Surface finishing incl Mass media and abrasive blasting
- Dry Ice deburring for sensitive plastic machined parts
- Multiple CMM and conventional gauge measurement incl model based inspection
- Dedicated multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning for Med Devices
- Bespoke labeling and packaging to your requirements
- PPAP, MSA, Equipment Validation, and customizable FAI reporting to support your DHR and technical file.