Takumi Precision Engineering has an exciting opportunity. We are looking for Technical leads with experience across medical device and aerospace the individual for this role will
- Act as point of contact between the cell and manufacturing engineer for the design & implementation of successful part machining strategies.
- Work with the cell leader for the scheduling task to ensure setup times are minimized through advanced planning and appropriate machine selection.
- Work with cell lead and training manager to ensure individual skill levels within the cell are advanced to schedule.
- Work with cell lead to manage cell KPIs such as machine utilization and COPQ by ensuring best practice is defined, shared and adhered to.
- Develop a culture of improvement within the cell that challenges inefficiency and promotes adoption of latest advancements.
- Take a leadership role within the cell and set a high standard in terms of quality, efficiency and planning.
Candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills – Possess the willingness and ability to challenge others in a positive & constructive manner.
- Excellent Organizational skills – Be able to manage what is currently happening in a structured way while planning continuously for what needs to happen next.
- Several years of hands-on machining experience. Ideally to include comprehensive knowledge of general toolroom equipment plus significant CNC experience in multi-axis mills and/or lathes.
- A vision for what excellence in a machining environment looks like and the passion and drive to implement it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sanitising stations are located throughout the factory
- Masks are worn when not in your allocated bubble
- Reduced numbers in our canteen
- Fortnightly covid questionnaires