Graduate Applications Welcomed
Applications sought for a quality technician working for a large CNC engineering company. Your role will involve documentation control in a highly regulated system, production quality inspection, lean and continuous improvement and having some experience in these fields would be an advantage. Training will be provided.
Role will include, but is not limited to:
- review customer CAD models and other engineering definitions to create and approve manufacturing work instructions and support inspection practices including selection of appropriate measurement methods / instruments.
- Working with the manufacturing floor to complete quality inspection in a timely manner.
- Working with a team to solve non-conformance issues that arise, documenting the outcomes and ensuring all corrective actions get completed.
- Interpret, apply and communicate engineering drawings / models/ specifications through verbal and written means.
- Supporting quality actions, such as preparing and reporting on Metric.
Knowledge of, or experience with, the following is advised:
- quality principles
- lean principles
- highly regulated manufacturing environments
- continuous improvement
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M and/or Y14.41 and other engineering principles
- Use of inspection equipment
- Corrective action implementation and documentation
- office applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
If you are the type of person who is good at:
- Document analysis
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Working and communication with people
- Being highly self-motivated and organised
- time management
- Being willing to learn and grow
- Finding now and creative ways to improve processes and develop smarter ways of working
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent