Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review customer CAD models and other engineering definitions to create and approve manufacturing work instructions and support inspection practices including selection of appropriate measurement methods / instruments.
- Working with the manufacturing floor to complete quality inspection in a timely manner.
- Working with a team to solve non-conformance issues that arise, documenting the outcomes and ensuring all corrective actions get completed.
- Interpret, apply and communicate engineering drawings / models/ specifications through verbal and written means.
- Supporting quality actions, such as preparing and reporting on Metric.
- Quality principles
- Lean principles
- Highly regulated manufacturing environments
- Continuous improvement
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M and/or Y14.41 and other engineering principles
- Use of inspection equipment
- Corrective action implementation and documentation
- Office applications such as excel, word, etc.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in our manufacturing facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to [email protected]