Takumi is currently recruiting for a Production Shift Manager to join their expanding team on the evening shift Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 2.30am.
- Deliver weekly KPI’s, utilising problem-solving skills.
- Provide effective shift handovers ensuring all relevant information is captured.
- Work with the production team to review and agree the weekly plan.
- Effectively plan and deliver changeovers to target times.
- Organise, plan and optimise the utilisation of all the production resources in all areas.
- Manage quality at all times, delivering a right first time approach.
- Complete all relevant paperwork throughout the shift.
- Work closely with the Warehouse team to ensure all raw materials required is available.
- Monitor individual performance.
- Support your team with training and development along with managing performance, absences and timekeeping.
- Develop and drive continuous improvement plans with management team.
- Previous experience leading a team within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with your team and various other departments.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge/ experience.
- Motivational skills to inspire your team.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent hourly rate plus 20% shift allowance
- 20 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Growth and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Overtime Pay
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to [email protected]