Takumi are engineering experts in the CNC manufacture and assembly of aerospace, medical device, and industrial components.
Located in the Mid-West of Ireland, close to the Shannon Region, Takumi offers the perfect blend of opportunities for you to develop your career while living life to the full in one of the most scenic areas of Europe. Many of the world’s global MedTech and Aerospace brands are headquartered in Ireland, creating opportunities for Takumi and many other companies.
Business Unit Manager
Takumi Precision Engineering are currently recruiting for product hand finishers across three shifts, days, evening, and swing shift. We are looking for motivated, reliable individuals with a good attitude. Currently seeking applicants that are interested in permanent positions. Start with immediate effect.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment for the production of products
- Medical implant polishing
- Correctly perform all steps of cleaning operations
- Accurately identify cosmetic irregularities
- Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
- Ensure good housekeeping and workplace organisation is maintained
- Perform other related duties as assigned
No qualifications or experience needed as training will be provided on-site.
Candidate must be authorised to work in Ireland.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Company events
- Profit sharing
Hours of work
- 39 Hour Week
- Monday – Friday (Day Shift)
- Monday – Thursday (Evening Shift)
On-site: Raheen Business Park, Limerick
Closing date for applications