Takumi are engineering experts in the CNC manufacture and assembly of aerospace, medical device, and industrial components.
Located in the Mid-West of Ireland, close to the Shannon Region, Takumi offers the perfect blend of opportunities for you to develop your career while living life to the full in one of the most scenic areas of Europe. Many of the world’s global MedTech and Aerospace brands are headquartered in Ireland, creating opportunities for Takumi and many other companies.
Business Unit Manager
Takumi Precision Engineering are currently recruiting for machine operators across three shifts, days, evening, and swing shift. We are looking for motivated, reliable individuals with a good attitude. Currently seeking applicants that are interested in permanent positions. Start with immediate effect.
- repare and operate CNC mills and lathes
- Supervise the machines while running they are running a cycle, making any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Complete quality inspections in a timely manner, utilizing on-site inspection tools
No qualifications or experience needed as training will be provided on-site.
Knowledge or experience in the following may be an advantage:
- Have a basic understanding of job packs and machining
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to work under pressure to meet production targets and customer demands
- Knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing per ASME Y14.5m and Y14.41 and other engineering principles
Candidate must be authorised to work in Ireland.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Company events
- Profit sharing
Hours of work
- 39 Hour Week
- Monday – Friday (Day Shift)
- Monday – Thursday (Evening Shift)
On-site: Raheen Business Park, Limerick
Closing date for applications