Be the face of the Customer in Takumi and represent the Customer at all times.
Create a schedule that Operations can execute to meet Customer commitments.
Manage all customer orders ensuring they ship to the required ship date.
Work cross functionally with Production, Quality and Logistics. .
Liaise with the customer in terms of ship dates, commitments, new orders.
Site visits and business development activity to foster and grow relationships.
Nurture good customer ongoings relations in support of future growth.
- Must be fluent in French and English both verbally and written word.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Numerate with attention to detail.
- Must have work permit to work in Ireland if applicable
Expected start date: 27/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sanitising stations are located throughout the factory
- Masks are worn when not in your allocated bubble
- Reduced numbers in our canteen
- Fortnightly covid questionnaires