Takumi Precision Engineering has a vacancy for a CNC Turner at its facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
- Fitter/Turner or Equivalent Qualification
- Programmer/Operator in CNC Machines, Machining and Tools, or related field.
- Must know lathe CNC controls, including multiple-axis machining centers, and be adaptable toward ever-changing technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a CNC Operator & Programmer (Doosan Machines & Fanuc Controls preferred)
- Previous experience of working within an ISO Quality Assured Environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet production targets and customer demand
- Good communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships with people at all level.
- Knowledge of 5S, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances.
- Evening Shift Role Monday to Thursday
Expected start date: 22/3/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sanitising stations are located throughout the factory
- Masks are worn when not in your allocated bubble
- Reduced numbers in our canteen
- Fortnightly covid questionnaires