Takumi are engineering experts in the CNC manufacture and assembly of aerospace, medical device, and industrial components.
Located in the Mid-West of Ireland, close to the Shannon Region, Takumi offers the perfect blend of opportunities for you to develop your career while living life to the full in one of the most scenic areas of Europe. Many of the world’s global MedTech and Aerospace brands are headquartered in Ireland, creating opportunities for Takumi and many other companies.
Business Unit Manager
Takumi Precision Engineering are currently recruiting for CNC Programmer/Engineer across three shifts, days, evening, and swing shift. We are looking for motivated, reliable individuals with a good attitude. Currently seeking applicants that are interested in permanent positions. Start with immediate effect.
- Operating both 3 & 5 Axis Milling machines as well as having the ability to program these machines.
- Operating Wire EDM machines.
- Operating Laser welding machines and using engraving devices
- Having attention to detail and working to high tolerances is critical
- An understanding of engineering drawings is a must
Must be eligible and authorized to work in Ireland
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Company events
- Profit sharing
Hours of work
- 39 Hour Week
- Monday – Friday (Day Shift)
- Monday – Thursday (Evening Shift)
On-site: Raheen Business Park, Limerick
Closing date for applications