Takumi are engineering experts in the CNC manufacture and assembly of aerospace, medical device, and industrial components.
Located in the Mid-West of Ireland, close to the Shannon Region, Takumi offers the perfect blend of opportunities for you to develop your career while living life to the full in one of the most scenic areas of Europe. Many of the world’s global MedTech and Aerospace brands are headquartered in Ireland, creating opportunities for Takumi and many other companies.
This role will involve operating and programming a CMM, understanding the engineering definitions to complete these activities, communication with other departments regarding the results gain from your work.
Currently seeking applicants that are interested in permanent positions. Start with immediate effect.
- Operating and basic programming of the CMM.
- Review customer CAD models and other engineering definitions to ensure product being made are as per customer’s request.
- Working with a team to solve non-conformance issues that arise, documenting the outcomes and ensuring all corrective actions get completed.
- Working with the manufacturing floor to discuss any errors in manufacturing to CAD files / engineering definitions from results gained from CMM and other inspection methods.
- Interpret, apply, and communicate engineering drawings/models/specifications through verbal and written means.
- Supporting quality actions, such as preparing and reporting on Metric.
Knowledge of, or experience with the following:
- Understanding of quality principles
- Understanding of engineering definitions
- Highly regulated manufacturing environments
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M and/or Y14.41 and other engineering principles
- Use of inspection equipment
- Corrective action implementation and documentation
- Office applications such as excel, word, etc.
Having some experience in these fields would be an advantage but is not required as training will be provided.
Candidate must be authorised to work in Ireland.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Company events
- Profit sharing
Hours of work
- 39 Hour Week
- Monday to Friday
On-site: Raheen Business Park, Limerick
Closing date for applications