Aircraft Interior Expo is fast approaching and we’re excited to attend this year’s AIX19 in Hamburg, Germany. This event is of particular important to Takumi as aircraft interiors is a cornerstone of our manufacturing capability.
- The Expo expects 16,000 visitors over the 3 days.
- Attendees include CEO’s, head of design, Senior Buyers and many more.
- Exhibitors range from OEM’s and aircraft manufactures right the way through to business services and uniforms.
- This year there are 550 exhibitors expected to attend.
Here is what you can expect if you are attending AIX19:
- The Aircraft Interiors Expo is designed to connect people working in the aerospace industry. Challenge CEO’s ways of thinking as well as the industry status quo.
- Showcase the latest ideas and innovations in aircraft interiors and
- above all deliver an unforgettable aviation and aerospace event.
There are action packed talks happening throughout the 3 day event. Speakers from leading airlines such as Virgin Atlantic Airways, Lufthansa Innovation Hub, The Boeing Company discussing challenging issues in the aerospace industry.
Some topics that will be covered will include:
- “The Competitive Cabin” looking at how we can improve the in cabin experience for the modern traveller.
- Digital The New Reality, looking at how we can use technology to help our passengers through their journey and how self-service increasingly dominates.
- “Revitalising The Journey” How can we use sensory technology to help passengers navigate their environment such as touch technology and touch points.
Takumi will be at stand 2U56.
We would love to set up a meeting with you to discuss what we could do for you!