Quality and RegulatoryWe bring expertise and experience to the aerospace sub-contract industry
Comprehensive Quality Assurance and Quality Control Program
Comprehensive Quality Systems
Takumi Precision Engineering maintains a comprehensive quality assurance and quality control program. Our quality systems are based upon and in compliance with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) requirements, and where applicable, United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.
Takumi’s commitment to quality assurance is demonstrated by a range of measuring equipment including two Mitsutoyo CNC coordinate measurement machines working double shifts. Personnel from the inspection department working closely with machine operatives to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained.
Bombardier Aerospace Approval Letters
Takumi Precision Engineering holds Bombardier approval for the following process specifications:
- BAPS 145-002 – Electrical Bonding of Aircraft Limited to Metal to Metal only (P/N C01615430-005/006)
- BAPS 151-001 – Installation of Conventional Rivets
- BAPS 151-010 – Installation of Mechanically Expanding Blind Rivets
- BAPS 151-029 – Installation of Lightweight Threaded Hex-Drive Fasteners, Hi-Lite, Aero-Lite Types
- BAPS 157-028 – Pressure & Environmental Sealing Limited to wet installation of fasteners, faying surface sealing & sealing applications of bearings/bushes
- BAPS 157-030 – Application of High Temperature Firewall Sealant Limited to wet installation of fasteners & faying surface of nutplates & sealing applications of bearings/bushes
- BAPS 175-004 – Installation & Retention of Self Aligning Groove Bearings by Roller or Anvil Swaging Limited to roller swaging – Tooling No’s: CMDST-MS14101-3, CMDST-MS14103-6, CMDST-MS14103-8, CMDST-MS14103-10, CMDST-MS14103-12, CMIRP-CMD02281014
- BAPS 175-005 – Installation of Interference Fit Bushings Limited to liquid nitrogen